The purpose of the web guidelines is to make the website accessible to as many people as possible, even if they have limitations or preferences. That means in particular the following:
- The web pages are written in such a way that as many people as possible understand what it says;
- The website can be used with any PC, tablet or smartphone;
- The website is for people who have to use adapted equipment.
Measures to increase accessibility
Blue 2 Blond does the following to increase accessibility:
- An appeal is made to web agencies with proven experience in the field of accessibility on the web;
- Building is done according to the web guidelines (including WCAG 2.1);
- We test the website manually (think of using a keyboard only).
The following elements may be less accessible due to periodic changes:
- Online forms;
- PDF documents;
- External sources.
Do you encounter a problem with the accessibility of this website? Send us an email at info op blue2blond punt nl. Do you want to name the webpage where the problem occurred?
You can find more information about digital accessibility on DigiToegankelijk.nl.